Anna and Clare share a love of the natural world, a background in the spiritual practices of yoga and buddhist meditation, and a passion for doing the things that rewild our hearts and souls. Anna is also a deep ecology/work that reconnects facilitator. Deep ecology practices help us weave ourselves back into the web of life. We formed Wild Child Moves to share what we love with others and facilitate joyful connections with nature, both within and without. We offer:
- Retreats that incorporate engagement with the outer wild to find our inner wild, meditation, free movement, yoga and deep ecology practices that leave people feeling at peace and at ease in the natural world. With this work we rediscover our belonging to the world and our shared connection with our fellow humans and the more-than-human community.
- ‘Presence in Nature’ meditation classes, courses and workshops for the public and corporate wellbeing programs.
- Nature connection mentoring, giving people tools to find a feeling of connection to the wild world, even in urban environments.
- Deep ecology workshops for the public and for organisations with a mission, so that their activism, social justice work and contribution to the world comes from a grounded and connected place. This framework and body of practice also means our work in the world becomes regenerative and we have more tools for resilience.
- Intuitive movement workshops that unlock our connection to our body as animal, our body that loves to move, our body that feels like a home, our body as free and sovereign.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about any of the above.