Wild Child Moves is about cultivating love and connection with inner and outer nature, and facilitating joyful connections in nature. Anna Greer is a yoga teacher and deep ecology/work that reconnects facilitator and passionate about rewilding through movement, cultivating presence in wild places and practices that help us weave ourselves back into the web of life. Wild Child Moves offers:
- Retreats that incorporate engagement with the outer wild to find our inner wild, meditation, free movement, yoga and deep ecology practices that leave people feeling at peace and at ease in the natural world. With this work we rediscover our belonging to the world and our shared connection with our fellow humans and the more-than-human community.
- ‘Presence in Nature’ meditation classes, courses and workshops for the public and corporate wellbeing programs.
- Online workshops and courses for rewilding body, heart, mind and soul; connecting to our inner wilds through engagement with the outer wild; rewilding yoga; shifting consciousness from ego to eco-identity, and reconnecting with the sacred.
- Deep ecology workshops for the public and for organisations with a mission, so that their activism, social justice work and contribution to the world comes from a grounded and connected place. This framework and body of practice also means our work in the world becomes regenerative and we have more tools for resilience.
- Intuitive movement workshops that unlock our connection to our body as animal, our body that loves to move, our body that feels like a home, our body as place, in place.
- Yoga and mindfulness classes formed with the intention of cultivating our connection to the earth.
Email email@example.com to enquire about any of the above.